Personal Use Directions
1. Cleanse the eye area with water and gently pat dry with a towel.
(or you can use our Protein remover pad instead)
2. Remove the protective film from Max2cover Patch, and apply the patch underneath the eye
and cover of the eye, positioning it so that it matches the contour of the bottom of the eye.
3. Wear Max2cover patch between 30 minutes to 8hours, 5 times during the first week, and
3 times per week thereafter for best results. Max2cover may be worn anytime during
the day or while sleeping.
4. Remove Max2cover Patch after 30 minutes to 8 hour and discard.
Professional Use for Eyelash Extensions
1. Thoroughly wash, rinse and pad dry eye area.
2. Remove the protective film from Max2cover Anti-Wrinkle Gel Patch and apply the patch
to the skin around the lower eye and the corner of the eye covering all the lower lashes.
3. Apply eyelash extensions.
4. Remove Max2cover patches after eyelash extensions application is completed and discard.
Do not re-use the patch.
1. Immediately discontinue use if any of the following reactions take place.
-itching, redness, swelling or irritation during or after application around the eye area.
2. If any of the above mentioned symptoms continues, seek medical attention.
3. Do not use on sunburnt, injured, moist or tender skin. Do not use on people with dermatitis.
-Keep in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
-Avoid storage in areas that may be too hot or too cold.
-Keep out of children’s reach.
-Use Max2cover patch immediately, while it is still moist, once the protective pouch is opend.
Methylparaben, Tocopherylacetate, 1% of 5 Coenzyme Q10, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Ricinus
Communis (Castor), Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Allantion, Aloe Barbadebsis Leaf Extract.